What are Government Videos?
Government policies affect everyone. Millions of people are impacted by changes in the law. A quick and effective way of sending the message is absolutely necessary for government organizations. Whether it’s on national, state or local level, a great number of people must be reached and have the information accessible. The format of animated video is easy to process, easy to share and can quickly reach vast numbers of the population.
Government bodies often use television commercials for public service announcements, but producing such a format requires more time, money and resources than to have it made in an animated explainer video, which can then gain momentum on social media and eventually reach an even higher number of the population. Many effective governments of the world today have already incorporated the use of animated videos in their campaigns and work.
Here are just some of the many ways government organizations can use animated explainer videos:
- Important tax law changes that will affect millions of people
- New regulations that everyone needs to know about
- Changes to assistance programs
- Government policies that have recently changed
- Health crises
- Threats of terrorism
- Public education
Types of Government Video Content:
- Shooting visiting VIPs and public figures, adding credibility to your message
- Interviewing VIPs, public figures and experts, providing persuasive testimonials and explanations
- Interviewing the public, including children, partial English-spoken, or ability-impaired, showing diverse and positive reactions within the community or group
- Voiceover-driven scripts from a choice of male and female voiceover artists, inc Asian languages
- Developing animation to illustrate how your initiative or scheme will work. A picture is worth a 1,000 words
- Using the interactivity to involve users in your plans, helping them understand and participate in your aims and intentions
“Creativity is a crushing chore and a glorious mystery. The work wants to be made, and it wants to be made through you.”
Interested in Government Videos
Just drop your Message. We will revert within 24 working Hours.