What is Facebook Video?
Still being the most used Social Media. Nothing captures attention like video. Use exciting motion and sound to build and maintain engagement with your audience in Facebook. Video is one of the most monetisable forms of content on Facebook. Use ad breaks or branded content to let video views bolster your bottom line.
Tips for creating engaging video content for your audience on Facebook:
Focus on quality from the first frame – Since videos auto-play silently in Feed, you should lead with imagery that will catch a person’s eye from the very beginning.
Premiere exclusive video content – Post exclusive video content to your Page to reward them with something that they can’t get anywhere else.
Provide context – Set context by pulling out a key quote or moment from the video as the text component of your post. This will help set expectations for the experience ahead.
7 Legitimate Benefits of Using Facebook Live for Business
- Provides Absolutely Unique Content
- It’s a Cost-Effective Video Strategy
- Creates More Excitement Around Product Releases
- Better Connect With Your Audience Directly
- Increases Awareness Around Community Events
- Drives More Traffic to Your Facebook Pages
- You See Real-Time Engagement & Keep It
“Creativity is a crushing chore and a glorious mystery. The work wants to be made, and it wants to be made through you.”
Interested in Facebook Videos
Just drop your Message. We will revert within 24 working Hours.